Saturday, May 16, 2009

I AM what I AM ....




The Warrior’s Prayer


I am what I am.

In having faith in the beauty within me,

I develop trust.

In softness I have strength.

In silence I walk with the gods.

In peace I understand myself and the world.

In conflict I walk away.

In detachment I am free.

In respecting all living things ,

I repeat myself.



In dedication I honor the courage

within me.

In eternity I have compassion

for the nature of all things.

In love I unconditionally accept

the evolution of others.



In freedom I have power.

In my individuality I express the God
within me.

In service I give of what I have become.

I am what I am,
Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite.

Artwork : "Portal of the Exalted Wings" by Mykal Aubry

Prose: by Unknown Author







1 comment:

marianne said...

You have a beautiful blog Kristi!
I still have one mail of you in my mailblox which I had to answer so I first visit your blog.

Hope you have a nice weekend!